Single Guy Blogging
A woman's guide to what men *REALLY* think about

Tuesday, February 13, 2007
  Am I back?
It's been a long time, and made some good and entertaining friends last time I was here. Maybe it's time to get back into it and re-kindle the joys of guidance, laughter, and disbelief that come with the honesty around what men really think about.

The question is: Anyone still remember me?

LunaVela? GGA? PGH? Elle? NotGirls? TDL?

Also, any other blogs I should be reading and commenting on?

-SGB
 
Comments:
I don't remember you (and I shouldn't since this is the first time I've seen your blog.) But I think you should read and comment on my newbie blog. I'm starved for attention and guidance. If you are hot, we could be quite a match! ;)
 
Thanks for adding me :)
 
BTCOL: You got it - I'll check it out.

Len: You betcha. Look forward to reading more of your goodies!
 
YAY!!!! Welcome back. I'll send you some links;)
 
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did I mention yay?
 
PGH actually passed away 6/28/06. It was sad.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

30-something year old guy hanging out on the left coast.

Archives
February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]