Single Guy Blogging
A woman's guide to what men *REALLY* think about

Friday, March 09, 2007
  Tagged!!
D'oh!! I was tagged! With all the traveling and work lately, I'm having to think a little more about which books I've recently read. Here goes though:

Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki
* I really enjoy books by Kawasaki, though I always feel like I do after I read a Dalai Lama book -- it all sounds so easy in theory, yet it's a lot of work to get into that mind-set.

Culinary Boot Camp by the CIA
* I've always wanted to go to cooking school, and this really lays it out there. Halfway through, I realized that I really just want to cook for family and friends. :)

The Tipping Point and Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
* I am completely fascinated with sociology. These books are incredibly fun to read and really make you think about your own life and the people around it. Probably my favorite books in the past 6 months.

The Education of a coach, by David Halberstam
* Being from the east coast, I am a bit football fan, and I think Bill Belichick is one of the all time great coaches. I enjoyed this book because it made me think about how sports and life are so tied together. The book made me think about my life and how to be great at anything, you have to be a great man, which means respect for friends, love for family, and a passion for doing what you truly care about.

Ok, that's my list. Tagging NotGirls, TAB, Chill Factors, Downtown Chic, and BtCoL.
 
Comments:
The last one sounds really great!
Glad I stumbled across your blog btw
 
Ooooh! I'll try to get to this. I have something due Wed I have to do first, though.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

30-something year old guy hanging out on the left coast.

Archives
February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]