Single Guy Blogging
A woman's guide to what men *REALLY* think about

Thursday, February 22, 2007
  Women: remove the following from your vocabulary
I just love lists! :)

* The game isn't over yet?? It's been an hour!
* Everything happens for a reason
* Even guys are going to like this movie! (umm.. sure)
* Where is this going?
* Do you prefer to spend time with your friends?
* My friend's boyfriend always gets her ____!
* Sorry I'm being such a bitch. I'm on my period.
* Do you think she's hot?
* If it's meant to be...
* I really think you are amazing. A beautiful friend!
* You would really like my kids.
* How do I taste?
* Are you going to miss me when you go to ____?
* Do these pants make my ass look big?
* Ewww.. I would never kiss another girl!
* Mmmm... that Brad Pitt sure is HOT
* I'm thinking of cutting my hair
* My friends want to leave, so.. bye.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot more, but if you've got some of your own, drop them in the comments!
 
Comments:
Oh come on. You guys have tons of phrases that infuriate us. We're allowed to be passive-aggressive. I mean, it's one thing to lie about the probability of a guy liking a chick flick, but...

If we're not saying any of those things, you pretty much cut out who we are. Do you want us to be mute? Really?
 
Brad Pitt is a step below homo-sapien in evolution. I think he looks like an ape.
 
TAB: What phrases do we have that infuriate you? And no, we don't want you to be mute -- the point is more to minimize those things and to be aware of what gets on our nerves. :)

MJ: hahah.. I would guess that a lot of women would disagree.
 
I'm with MJ... I don't find him hot either.
 
"How do I taste?" OMG, who would ask that?! (BTW, I know I'm delicious.) :o)
 
btcol: You are? How do you know? And yes, I've had someone ask me that before. Not sure exactly what a good answer would be, other than "delicious!" ;)
 
No need to get into details of how I know. I. Just. Know. The proper response is a breathy, "You taste soooo good..."
 
Off the bat I can think of one thing that a guy should never say..

"Wait for a commercial, the game is on"
 
How about, what are you thinking? Annoying when said by anyone, male or female.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

30-something year old guy hanging out on the left coast.

Archives
February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]